We have branded our fashion and apparel technology solutions and services as the The Fashion Matrix, complete with a new logo design (on left). Those who know the manufacturing or retail sides of fashion, know that a “fashion matrix” is a big deal — it’s also called a “color-size-style” (and “width” for footwear) matrix — used to identify all combinations of those 3-4 item attributes, for making, ordering and re-ordering.
You may have heard the term “fashion matrix” before, and if you know what it is, you can understand why we named our fashion solutions division the “The Fashion Matrix” but if not, check out the Wikipedia definition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fashion_matrix
Fashion Matrix = Cloud, SaaS Software & Services for Fashion, Apparel, Footwear & Accessories (“FAFA”) businesses & brands.
Fashion Matrix has focused our marketing and business development, selected and refined our product and service offerings for companies which do one or more of the following, with fashion, apparel, footwear, accessories, cosmetics and/or skincare products:
- Design & Develop (Product Lifecycle Management or “PLM”)
- Make & Manufacture (internal and/or outsourced)
- Import & Export (in or out of your country, to or from others)
- Wholesale & Distribute (resell, replenish, fulfill, move, etc.)
- Marketing & Branding (creative services, and software tools)
- Retail & E-tail (online/e-commerce plus brick-and-mortar)
Fashion Matrix has its own separate social media feeds which you can select from the “Social” menu above — please like and follow them all — for industry news, technology solutions, and compelling original (mostly street-style-fashion) photos and videos.
What you think, we become.